Friday, January 12, 2007

Is this a good thing?

I know what it is from, as I've read the series (except the newest one) ... but I do not know what it means. Maybe one of my 2 readers can fill me in.

"It puts the lotion in the basket."

I tried Urban Dictionary, and was not satisfied with the results. When did this become a thing, and what is it supposed to imply? Is it one of those things like "all your base are belong to us" where it really doesn't mean a thing, but you're cool if you use it because that means you know the origin? Dude, I could like, be cool, or something.

~~~

Day 3 of the experiment (or is it Day 4?) and he hasn't noticed. Not that I would expect him to; he got home from work at 4 a.m. and I got up for work at 7 a.m. Hard to catch something as subtle as a ring on the wrong finger while you are asleep. :)

I'm reading Red Dragon again. I don't know why I can read stuff like this, and Koontz, but can't watch the movies based on the books. I guess my visualization of what horrible things happen in the book is much less gruesome than a movie directors' version. I really wish I had NOT watched Dreamcatcher. I can't unsee it!

No comments: