Monday, January 08, 2007

stats are cool

Besides being a CafePress geek, Squidoo geek, gaited horses geek, etc. I am also a StatCounter geek.

For some reason, my daily summary reports stopped arriving in my Gmail Inbox. I just realized I hadn't gotten one since Dec. 26. So off I went to StatCounter to see what the matter is.

I still don't know. But while I was there, I added a counter to my new kids store on CP. Then I went to look at where traffic was coming from for my iHope cancer fundraiser, because it was pretty much the only site I track that is getting good numbers of visitors. (The Queen of Marketing has been slacking.)

Sorry if I'm all over the place. ADHD, remember?

So, I see a website that I've never heard of has referred 7 visitors to iHope. Here it is: GiftGasms. Another 5 visitors came from this CP store. A bunch came from Google searches, and Yahoo Mail. Most came from the freelief.com/relay website (cool) and the majority came from doing searches on CafePress for keywords such as: "awareness" "relay for life" "breast cancer" "pink ribbon" "colon cancer" etc.

I don't even know why I blogged this. I just got all excited reading stats. WOO HOO big fun I am at parties, huh!?

No comments: