Sunday, January 07, 2007

amazing

Just blogging about being a slug actually motivated me.

I did some of those dishes, I finished some of that laundry, and I moved most of the kids' stores!

Opened up a new CafePress Premium Shop to house all of my kids' brilliant ideas. freelief.com designs should not really be in the "kid-friendly" niche, and this opens me up to explore the darker humor that is just waiting to be revealed. Bwah-ha-ha-ha ... ahem. Anyway. Here are the new sections at freeliefkids:


All About Soccer
(DD-9)


Imaginary Friends
(DS-11)


Molly's Mall
(DD-9)


Waffle Mart
(DD-13)

There are (at least) two or three more sections yet to come, but I am CafePressed out for the night. Watch for Down With Noobs, and Misc. Market, both creations of DS-11, who has made enough on CP to buy himself a Nintendo DS, and is quite thrilled by that. Plus a large generic section, that I think will have to benefit their college fund, which I better start thinking about since middle school has already arrived ... *sigh*

No comments: