Thursday, January 04, 2007

gaited horses on squidoo

I just finished some updating and changed the look of my Squidoo "lens" now that I'm learning the ropes. I guess it is kinda like a Wiki, although I'm not real familiar with those, either. The web is advancing faster than me, I'm afraid!

I haven't included all of them yet, and I've started a few that aren't ready to publish, but I am working on links to pages about EACH gaited horse breed, and then each breed page will have links to the registries, associations, breed profile and origin, etc.

Please check it out, and the breed pages linked to it so far, and let me know what you think. You can add your own links to the breed page lists, and also vote the links "up" or "down" depending on how relevant they are.

Thanks for taking a look. :) I love the gaited horses, but I am more familiar with some than others.

No comments: