Thursday, November 15, 2007

Opening day of deer season fun ...

or, Confessions of a TXT MSG Virgin.

I've never used text messaging on my phone before. Just never saw the need.

Sitting for hours in a blind, waiting to see deer, and needing to be exceedingly quiet, the value of the TXT MSG became clear: this is how I can lovingly annoy my husband without blowing our cover.
7:12 am -- Hear things. no see. fluffy wants out. see doe. legal light? no buck. coons fighting. hear shot. turn to back tips seat. no deers. love yours.

8:06 am -- U C him? no need 2 ansr. hear crane. hear turkey. deer went twrd U far E of me. I C U P! lots of shots. hear shots. donger need food. see cat. no rum. hand cold.

9:53 am -- See sqrrl. See, pheasant? Some bird. More sqrrl. Pelting tent! OMG Pink sqrrl!! Cant photo. See cranes fly low. Hear, eagle? No deers.

11:45 am -- Turkeys! 7 or more. Cool! Need Klnx. Later... OMG must be 20 turkeys just E of me. Like ghosts. Trying 2 get pic of pink sqrrl & they appeared.

At least he understands me. :}

No comments: