Saturday, August 25, 2007

bringing down the beast

So you may have noticed on Twitter that I was lamenting my day's joyful plans being decimated by this Weather thing.

Should I work on MySpace? CafePress? Squidoo? eBay?

From out of the blue my dearest husband suggested I take on a thing called Laundry that resides in the Basement. According to his research, this thing has been growing daily and is quite a formidable hulk. Then, HE runs away to work, overtime, on a Saturday, and leaves me alone with the Laundry!

I will not be afraid. I will creep down to the Basement realm and sneak up on the Laundry and attack it with much force. I have on my side the mighty Detergent and slightly less bold and not as supportive Fabric Softener and I will bring down the beast!

Wish me luck. I have heard Stories of other people who have battled Laundry, and it is not pretty. One friend has called it "an unending fight" ... others have reported dismal failure in defeating Stains, a loyal ally of Laundry.

I will be strong. I will be brave.

I will tackle it right after I check out some Muskegon Renaissance Festival webpage that he just called and said I should look up.

No comments: