Monday, April 28, 2008

See horse walk. Walk, horse. Walk.

For those 2 or 3 people who can't get enough of badly blurred, really shaky video of my horse gaiting (walking fast) up and down the road, poorly edited with odd music choices to kill the background wind and whining, here you go ... 10 minutes of enjoyment, broken down into 14 easy-loading segments:

Clip 1 ~ Clip 2 ~ Clip 3 ~ Clip 4 ~ Clip 5 ~ Clip 6 ~ Clip 7 ~ Clip 8 ~ Clip 9 ~ Clip 10 ~ Clip 11 ~ Clip 12 ~ Clip 13 ~ Clip 14


(By the way, the driver of the vehicle that passes at the end of Clip 11 and is chased in Clip 12 says I was going 30 MPH ... I'm guessing that's a little high, but my best try at feet-per-second [based on the fence posts spaced at 20 foot intervals] to MPH calculation landed me in the low to mid 20's.)

(Slightly more interesting to most: If you really watch for it, at the beginning of Clip 12, that possible 0 to 20 MPH transition in just a fraction of a second, nearly leaves my ass in the dirt.)

Thanks for any YouTube comments and ratings ... I rarely seem to get any.

I blame the videographer.


;)

No comments: